I mean, you really can’t go wrong here. Fruit. Good. Salsa. Good. Fruit salsa. Hangover good.
My fruit salsa is made with vodka, which makes it ideal for family get togethers and baptisms. I favor Absolut Mandrin to compliment the fruit, but I only had one shot’s worth, and the only hick liquor store open at 10am on a Sunday wasn’t digging fruity, so I had to settle for a shot of original Absolut as well.
Anyone can make this dish, as you can make it with any crap you have on hand. With the exception of adding antifreeze or vomit, I am pretty sure you can’t fuck this up.
- 1 package strawberries, diced
- 3 diced kiwi
- 2 diced plums
- 2 diced nectarines
- 2 diced apples
- 2 shots Mandrin Absolut Vodka (2 shots is really just a guideline, feel free to go crazy)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Toss all the diced fruit into a bowl
- Add generous shots of Mandrin Vodka
- Add sugar
- Stir, and refrigerate for at least an hour.