So, you have tons of Christmas shopping to do, but without a GOOP budget? No problem. I happen to be a pretty amazing gifter, and once again, I’ve put together one of the coolest and affordable gift guides on the internet. Your friends will think you’re awesome, your kids will want to hang out with you, and hey… it might even get you laid!
2. Fat Girl Walking $15.72 (Duh, you should totally buy my book.)
3. ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Creeper $6 (My signature color.)
5. Jileon Extra Wide Calf Rainboots $89.99 (These are adjustable, I live in them, and my wide calves love them.)
13. Dell Venue 8 Tablet $134 (I bought these for my kids. Great affordable tablet option!)
14. Camp Throwback August 2016 (It’s adult summer camp, COME ON.)
16. Casemate 6 Karat Gold iPhone Case $39.99 (I have this case, and I’ve only dropped my phone 1 million times. Hasn’t cracked yet. KNOCK ON WOOD.)
18. Loliware $11.99 (Edible. Boozewear. Yes.)
20. Remington Ceramic Curling Wand $24.99 (The only wand I use!)
And because I’m festive, and I love giving more than receiving (sorta), I would be remiss if I didn’t continue my tradition of giving something away to you, my amazing community. So this year I’m giving away…. drumroll please… ONE AUGUST 2016 TICKET TO CAMP THROWBACK!
This is a $260 value, and the dates are August 11-14th 2016.
BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE! I’ll draw 3 additional winners who will receive a signed copy of my book, Fat Girl Walking.
I know what you’re thinking… this is the best Christmas ever. I know!
This contest runs from today to Sunday, December 6th at 11:59pm EST.