This is my favorite time of year. The twinkly lights, the holiday music, the movie Christmas with the Kranks that nobody in my house loves except me. Oh, and the post where I put together the ultimate gift guide for your shopping pleasure, and even do an extra-special giveaway to make it all the more merry and bright!
From the brilliant to the quirky, I hope yule love everything you find under your tree this year!
1. Moxi Ivy Jungle Skates, $179. I have very real dreams about these skates, a denim shorts jumper, feathered bangs and a disco ball.
2. Kate Middleton Paper Dolls, $9.07. No shame in my Duchess game.
3. Kate Spade “Pretty Little Things” iPhone case, $40. These are my absolute favorite phone cases, I have a new one for every season!
4. Benefit They’re Real Mascara, $23. It’s like crack for my eyes.
5. Buffalo Check Flat, $29.95. Buffalo plaid is the new black.
6. Erin Condren Life Planner, $50. Want one of these in time for Christmas? Order soon! Pssst. I’m giving one of these away below!
7. Nerd Oversized Sweatshirt, $29. Off the shoulder is my all time favorite.
8. Talking Stefon Doll, $39.99. This doll has EVERYTHING.
9. Yes Please by Amy Poehler, $12.99. A whole book of hilarious reasons Amy Poehler is your new best friend.
10. 180 QX HD RTF with SAFE, $189.99. Okay for real, I have no idea what any of those letters mean, but I asked Andy to pick out a kick ass copter for under $200, and this was his pick!
11. Semi-Custom Cartoon Family Portrait, $32. Davi of WanderingStitch creates the most whimsical family portraits, it was instant love.
12. Paul Rudd Mini Colouring Book, $10.77. Coloring Paul Rudd is the next best thing to making out with him.
13. Veggetti Spiral Slicer, $11.25. It makes everything pasta. IT MAKES EVERYTHING PASTA!
14. MerFin Mermaid Flipper, $100. Everyone deserves to be a mermaid.
15. Michael Kors Collection MK8077, $275. I am so obsessed with huge oversized watches I don’t know what to do with myself.
16. Mai Tai’d Up by Alice Clayton, $7.59. Even Santa likes it kinky.
17. Man Crates, $89.99. A whole crate full of man-stuff that you open with a crowbar. *coughs, shifts balls and makes a tough face*
18. Costa Rica Chica by Jen Beck Seymour, $3.95. My friend Jen left her job, sold all her belongings and moved to Costa Rica. This book is like giving the gift of badassery to the ones you love.
19. The Breakfast Club Quote Print, $14.04. We’re all pretty bizarre, indeed.
20. Vodka Knee High Socks, $10. Cheers!
21. One More Thing by B.J. Novak, $10.99. The book was the perfect marriage of weird and brilliant, Andy and I both loved every second of it.
22. Bluetooth Camera Remote for iPhone, $18.99. This remote is crazy simple to set up and use, I carry it with me everywhere.
23. Joby GorillaPod Phone Stand, $15.83. The Joby mini tripod is easy and super bendy. Pair it with the remote listed above and your selfie life will be changed forever. For. Ev. Er.
24. Turn Off Your Curling Iron Door Mat, $40. Maybe this will help me not burn my house down. Maybe.
25. Grace’s Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown-Up by Grace Helbig, $11.07. She’s the internet’s big sister, and I love her.
But wait, there’s more! Because making you happy makes me happy, I’m giving away one (1) Classic Erin Condren Life Planner to three, yes, THREE lucky winners! Out of my very own pocket, because it’s Christmas and I love you.
The giveaway runs from December 1st 8am EST to December 5th 11:59pm EST.
Check out the box below to start rack up your entries!
THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED: Congrats Jennifer, Sarah and Dusty!