We’re coming upon the season of gift giving and love-centeric holidays. If not for a stocking stuffer, soon you’ll be wracking your brain for what to do on Valentines Day, and I have just the thing for you.
A coupon book!
But this isn’t your average lame coupon book. I’ve compiled some fun and very sexy activities for you to gift to your spouse.
Gather these supplies:
All optional, but having a short mini skirt, some pumps, a colorful bra and matching undies, lingerie and other props are always fun to have on hand. It’s time to spice it up, friends! Remember, men are visual creatures!
Some pretty paper to write your coupons on is a bonus, but your husband won’t much care what the coupon looks like, it’s more the content that will leave him breathless.
Sex-Me-Up Coupon Ideas:
1. Movie Love Scene Reenactment: The Notebook anyone? All you Twi-hard fans, I’ve heard the latest flick has quite the inspiration.
2. The Wild, Wild West: (Props suggestion: thigh highs, boots and a hat for her / a holster and cap-gun for him.)
3. Crotchless Panties: No, I am not kidding. Is it date night? Are you going to the Olive Garden again? Wear a skirt, any skirt from your normal clothes rotation and under it? A little gem that hints at your expectations for the evening.
Sure I’ll have more salad, Waiter; but can my husband toss it for me?
4. He Picks: This is a coupon that you’ll probably put towards the end of the book. He might have an idea to add to the exciting new spark in your bedroom.
5. Matching Bra & Underwear: Preferably a push up bra – and a wild color. This does it for some guys because there’s an innocence to it. In college we cared about being matchy-matchy for our guy. Maybe you never knew each other in college? Or never even went in the first place? Well your dorm room of a master suite just recruited a new mascot. And it’s you, hotty! Go team!
6. In the Trenches: Picture this… a long coat, high heels and nothing else. I live in a tundra of a wintery state. Long and sometimes furry coats are all the rage in the thrift stores. Buy one, bring it to your laundromat, and maybe be waiting for your husband in the garage when he arrives home. Garage sex, people. I can’t tell you how I know, but I promise it is fun.
7. Take It Outside: Not literally and if you are a literal person, I mean take it out of the bedroom. You have a pool table in the basement for crying out loud! That velvet is not going to crush itself! Other places? Do you have an outbuilding on your property where boats or tractors are stored? A minivan with seats that fold down in the driveway? I’m just throwing it out there.
8. Editing Room: Record yourselves having sex. Be the celebrity in your bedroom, watch it or not, and delete it (always, always delete it – you don’t want the kids to ever find that). The excitement is in knowing what you’re doing.
9. Strip Chores: It’s said that a lady can relax more and enjoy sex when her list of things to do isn’t waiting for her. Foreplay? Check. Amazing sex in a clean house? ZOMG!
10. Sexting: I know, I know – this is risky. But taking risks in your love life is so important. I like to send my husband pictures (I always have clothes on) when I’m away. Which builds all kinds of excitement for my return. A great butt shot while trying on new jeans? A flattering, but fully covered nighty in a dressing room? A great angled shot of some sneaky cleavage? You’re slutty, yet tasteful. Be the only porn he needs.
There’s so many reasons to think we’re not good enough, not compatible, not excited by our spouses anymore, or just plain bored in our bedrooms. Having those lulls in your libido is totally fine, ladies. But letting them take over your routine? NOT OK!
Let’s give our guys a different kind of cookie this holiday season. One that he won’t soon forget!
I’d love to hear your ideas for Sex-Me-Up coupons! Will you try mine?
Jodi lives naked on paper writing through her Life List and all that is being married to a serial entrepreneur. A mother to two, Jodi has a passion to inspire women to live outside of titles. She chronicles lists and links of Things To Do, takes way too many photos and dreams of living in one place for longer than 12 months. You can read more from Jodi on her blog, Jodi Michelle.