This is a life changing recipe.
I was chatting with a girlfriend when she mentioned trying this and I immediately knew I had to see what it was all about. You can curl your nose at it now, but just wait … I’m 98% sure you’ll change your tune.
- Romaine Lettuce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar
- This recipe can take a new shape every time you use it. There are no hard and fast rules as to how much of any ingredient you need to use.
- Simply douse your heart of Romaine in EVOO, I drizzle generously, making sure to cover the entire heart.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the romaine being sure to rotate for full coverage.
- Place directly on your grill and turn every few minutes. About 2 on each side/rotation.
- Place on a plate and drizzle with balsamic vinegar, slice and serve as a salad side.
Jodi lives naked on paper writing through her Life List and all that is being married to a serial entrepreneur. A mother to two, Jodi has a passion to inspire women to live outside of titles. She chronicles lists and links of Things To Do, takes way too many photos and dreams of living in one place for longer than 12 months. You can read more from Jodi on her blog, Jodi Michelle.
Thanks to Leanne for the recipe idea!
Photo vis Jodi Michelle