Delicious and nutritious food makes me happy. Delicious and nutritious food that is easy and quick to prepare makes me downright giddy.
Enter the Chicken Caesar Wrap.
Incredibly easy to make and ridiculously delicious, the Chicken Caesar Wrap is sure to make a regular rotation in my go-to list of entrees. I threw this together in a manner of minutes and it was a huge hit with my husband.
Try it, you’ll love it.
Chicken Caesar Wrap
1 pkg. flatbread wraps
1 rotisserie chicken from your grocer’s deli
1 pkg. Caesar salad kit
- Toss together the lettuce, parmesan cheese, and dressing from the Caesar salad kit in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Shred a portion of the rotisserie chicken (about 1/4 cup per serving).
- Place one wrap on a plate for each wrap you are making.
- Put a portion of the salad mix and the chicken on the wrap.
- Roll up, cut in half, and enjoy!
One package of salad mix will make enough filling for 3 or 4 large wraps. You will also have plenty of chicken left over for other easy entrees. Mix it with some mayo and diced celery for an easy chicken salad wrap. Or toss it on the wrap as is with a little cheese and fresh veggies. The possibilities are endless.
Holly teaches design at a small NW Ohio college. She spends her days off hanging out with her foxy musician husband and their gorgeous new baby and ridiculously smart pre-school aged son. Holly has a passion for food, photography, beautiful letter forms, and the possibilities that can be found in a single sheet of well made paper. You can read more from Holly on her blog, Artist Mother Teacher.