They’ve already made their lists, and revised them each and every time a commercial for a new toy and gimmick airs.
And sure, you could fight someone in the aisles of Toys R Us for this year’s it gift, or you could let us help you think outside the box and find some totally rad unique toys that will make your little ones over the moon ecstatic come Christmas morning!
1. Whimsical Dolly with Tutu, Etsy ($30). Adorably home-made and totally personalized to match your little girl’s features, my daughter loves her dolly!
2. Recycled Skateboard Stool, Esty ($199.99). Recycling something old to make something new? Awesome.
3. Fatboy Junior, Design Public ($159). Ok, I want one of these for myself, but in the spirit of giving, I guess the kiddos can have one to lounge around on during rainy days.
4. Electronic Rock Guitar Shirt, ThinkGeek ($19.99). Gone are the days of air guitars, bring on the guitar t-shirt!
5. Metallic Mocs, Trumpette ($31.50). A must have stylish accessory for girls!
6. Crocheted Bow Headphones, Uncommon Goods ($40). Adding a touch of unique flair and comfort to headphones, we love these!
7. Skuut Wooden Bike, Amazon ($73.95). Parents swear by these, and you’ll never have to hassle with training wheels again!
8. Hip Plush Toys, Kid Crave ($48). Even kids love hipsters, not to mention, how cute are these!?
Need even more can’t live without gift ideas? Check out our Curvy Girl Gift Guide on Pinterest!