Buying for the men in our lives can be hard, but it’s time to think outside the kitschy ties and home made coupon books. We’ve already put together a Gift Guide for Her, but since men don’t normally like Hello Kitty makeup or shoe carousels, today is all about the men.
Get your guy something he will not only love, but make all his friends completely jealous of as they stand next to him ogling it with their stupid ties and tickets for free hugs.
1. The Dude Shawl Cardigan, Pendleton ($188). Help him channel his inner dude!
2. Guitar Pick Punch, Think Geek ($24.99). Turn found objects into awesome guitar picks.
3. Zippo Outdoor Hand Warmer, Amazon ($13.26). Whether he is hunting in the cold of winter, or cheering on his favorite team from the icy autumn bleachers, this sleek hand warmer is a must have!
4. The Grit Scrub Soap, Etsy ($6). Oils and organic ingredients help to rehydrate rough man hands, it’s a win for all of us!
5. Infinity Black Leather Bracelet, Etsy ($28). Ok so we don’t often love jewelry on men, but we adore this infinity bracelet.
6. Picker’s Wallet, Whipping Post ($30). Again, there is just something sexy about a man who plays guitar, right?
7. Midsize Ping Pong Table Tennis Table, Joola, Amazon ($189.49). SO he wants a Ping Pong table, buy him a mini one and make him keep it in the garage, problem solved!
8. Bear Bottle Opener, Mod Cloth ($13.99). Boys love beer. And bears. This is basically the perfect gift!
Need even more can’t live without gift ideas? Check out our Curvy Girl Gift Guide on Pinterest!