The holiday season is upon us, and if there is anything we have learned about gift shopping, it’s that planning is key. Trust us, there is nothing cute left at the mall at 6pm on Christmas Eve, unless you count novelty slippers and boxes of prepackaged meats and cheeses…and we don’t!
So hey, you don’t have the slightest idea what your husband, brother, wife, sister, mother, nephew, teenage son want? Don’t worry, Curvy Girl Guide is here to help!
Each day we are going to present you with the ultimate in holiday wants and desires, straight from the wish lists of CGG staffers.
(We don’t want to brag, but we have impeccable taste!)
First up, shopping for the women in your life…as well as adding some must have items to your very own list for Santa.
1. Birchbox ($10). For $10 a month, get a box full of luxe beauty products delivered to your door. It’s like a little bit of Christmas in your mailbox each and every month!
2. Vintage Whisper Circle Scarf, Splendid ($38). We love these, and they have year round versatility.
3. Lyric, Epiphanie ($154.99). Hands down, a photo-essential!
4. Hello Kitty Eyeshadow and Lip Gloss Palette, Sephora ($49). Hello Kitty is fun at almost any age.
5. The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set, Amazon ($21.60). Completely addicting…we’ve heard.
6. Shoe Wheel, Rakku ($65). Do we need this? Absolutely!
7. Dixie Chicks: Shut Up & Sing, Amazon ($3.96). No woman can watch this amazing documentary and not be empowered!
8. Mr. Darcy Proposal Shirt, Etsy ($22). Oh Mr. Darcy, we swoon.
9. Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System, Amazon ($105). We love how these make our skin feel, and the fun colors are delish!
10. Michael Kors iPhone Clutch, Apple ($79.95). Glamorizing our technology addictions!
Need even more can’t live without gift ideas? Check out our Curvy Girl Gift Guide on Pinterest!