If you’re like us (and really, if you’re reading this, you’re probably more like us than you know), you’re stuck wondering what to give your own kids, your nieces, nephews, neighborkids, Godchildren, etc. Sure they put a new iPad or a Wii U or a flat-screen TV on their list to Santa, but we all know those are pipe dreams, kids.
We’ve come up with a list of 15 gifts for kids they’ll actually love. We’d guarantee it if there wasn’t some off-chance we’d be sued or held responsible for your little angels’ reaction when they open your present. But we’re pretty sure you won’t have to worry about disappointing any kids who get these gifts.
- Vs. Mittens
- Being A Girl/Being A Boy Motivational Book from Papersalt
- Skuut Balance Bike
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl
- Kidkraft Deluxe Fire Rescue Set
- Melissa & Doug Wooden Sushi Play Food
- Jellycat Cordy Roy Stuffed Animal
- Pride & Prejudice: A BabyLit Counting Primer by Jennifer Adams
- Disney • Pixar’s Brave On Blu-ray
And for some kid’s gifts that are perfect for any budget, we have 5 toys that are under $25: