For the past few months the ladies of the Curvy Girl Guide have scoured the web for amazing gift ideas so you don’t have to.
Our crack team of shoppers have been out scavenging online stores, looking for the best gift ideas to share with you!
From resin moose heads to handmade artwork to laboratory-grade kitchen measuring cups, we’ve got the most interesting, most unique gift ideas for 2012. We might have even ordered a few for ourselves and given them a test run, just to be sure of their awesomeness.
Today we’re sharing 10 unique gift ideas for the foodie in your life. That person you love who spends hours of their Saturdays perusing Williams-Sonoma and records every episode of Alton Brown. The one who loves to try the newest gastronomy craze. The cook who salivates at microplanes.
For the foodie in your life, 10 gift ideas and where to buy them:
- [amazon_link id="B006UKICJA" target="_blank" container="" container_class="" ]Karter Scientific Low Form Glass Beaker 5 Piece Measuring Set[/amazon_link] via Kristie
- 12 Days of Christmas Salad/Dessert Plates from Williams-Sonoma via Shauna
- Tea Time Measuring Cups from Anthropologie via Shauna
- Microplane® Rasp Grater from Williams-Sonoma via Brandi
- Folk Flora Muffin Pan from Anthropologie via Shauna
- Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher via Daisy
- Ceramic Egg Rack by Kikkerland via Daisy
- Whiskey Stones – Set of 9 Grey Whiskey Rocks via Daisy
- Florida Stone Crab Delivery via Kim
- Seasonal Selections of Gourmet Fruit via Kim