SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
This post contains SPOILERS for the April POPSUGAR Box. Do not read if you want to be surprised.
POPSUGAR round 3.
Cue the WTF trombones.
Inside the box:
- Alter Eco Dark Quinoa Chocolate Bar. I hate both dark chocolate and health, so this was a meh from me.
- Shashi New Nugget Bracelet. Ok, I am sorta on a bracelet binge, so this would have been awesome, had it fit, which it kinda did but it was tiny. Also I made these in Girl Scouts.
- Kai Perfume Oil. It smells good, reminds me of Grass from The Gap.
- Tatcha Petal Beauty Papers. Blotting papers I will toss in my purse and probably totally use a lot.
- Four-In-One-Reusable Dry-Cleaning Bag. Wow. Since I get exactly nothing dry cleaned, and barely have matching hangers, this bag should come in handy never. Unless I need a body bag.
Overall, yeah, not a fan this month, dude. Aside from the blotting papers, occasional wearing the perfume, and tossing the bracelet on at the next Jamboree, I’m not feeling any of this box. Here’s to hoping May is bad ass and less… quinoa-y.