It’s a chilly, let’s share stories under a blanket and cry our faces off on Robin Roberts last day, kind of day. Also, I’m sick as hell and I am flipping off that whole starve a cold theory and drowning it in cream filled donuts and chocolate milk. I can’t actually taste anything, but I don’t even care.
So in spirit of that, much like when we spent the day venting all the rage we didn’t have a chance to say out loud, I propose we dig in on the couch in our sweatpants and share stories and confessions today.
I’ll tell you five of mine, and I’m dying to hear yours.
1. After I drop all the kids off at school, I listen and sing along to 90′s Gangster rap in the car on the way home.
2. My biggest self-splurge is on my hair. I go to the salon, alone without kids, once every 3-4 weeks. I use it in place of therapy.
3. I hate The Middle. I keep trying to love it because everyone says it’s hilarious, but I just cannot get into it.
4. I spend a lot of time thinking about how to be a Catholic right now.
5. I know more Will Ferrell quotes than Shakespeare quotes.