Happy Valentine’s Day to you all! I hope that your day is as full of love as mine.
1. Getting my first ever cavity filled. Erosion due to Acid Reflux. My streak has been broken, and I can no longer have my picture on the Hall-of-Fame wall. I’m taking this news in stride by breaking every vase in my house.
2. Help with three school Valentine’s Day parties at the same exact time. I might never be a Room Mom or in charge of costumes for the Christmas play, but I can scoop fruit, pass out napkins and drive for every field trip (I’m the mom with candy in my car.).
3. P.F. Changs’ take out and construction paper heart decorations. Aren’t holidays more festive without the general public?
4. Driving around after the sun goes down with milkshakes and Nick Drake as we all peer into the homes of strangers, imagining living completely different lives. We’re weird and creepy. We own that.
5. Drinking wine until we forget how to take my bra off. There aren’t holes up there, anyways.