The girls of the Curvy Girl Guide Community are gearing up for another month of showing off their powerful voices and ideas. To help that process along, I’ve developed another month’s worth of writing prompts to embolden them (and you!) to explore and magnify across their blogs and social platforms.
Feel free to pick which prompts fit your needs for the day!
1. You are having a dinner party, which 10 famous people would be on your guest list?
2. September is Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month. Spread awareness!
3. Breaking-up with a friend is hard to do. Share your hardest friend break-up story.
4. PHOTO POST: Car-line Chic. What do you wear to pick your kids up from school?
5. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
6. What are your three favorite moments from this summer?
7. Comfort food feeds the soul. But what is your beauty equivalent of comfort food. From your favorite sweater to your must-have lip gloss, what items make you feel full and happy?
8. Today is International Literacy Day. Share the 5 books that changed your life.
9. Fall Television is back! What are you watching this season?
10. Hindsight is 20/20. A fight, a break-up, a confrontation, a life changing decision. Is there a past experience you always wanted to go back in time and change the outcome of?
11. PHOTO POST: Throw it back to High School and share your Prom picture.
12. Do you still have your old diaries? Share a passage from your journals of past!
13. If you could make a list of rules for dating your teenage self, what would they be?
14. Teachers can make or break your back to school experience. Tell me about the best or worst one you ever had.
15. If you had one extra hour everyday you had to spend doing something for yourself, what would you do?
16. Do you love fall like I love fall? Tell me why.
17. Everybody needs a good “pass list.” Let’s make it fun, which five fictional characters would you put on your “free pass” list?
18. I hate talking on the phone. What grown-up responsibilities do you hate?
19. PHOTO POST: Share your college football spirit, what do you wear to show your team pride?
20. Why is it easier to believe the bad things we hear about our bodies, than the good?
21. Everyone has an interesting relationship with the town they grew up in. Are you still living in your hometown, or did you move away and never look back?
22. If you could be effectively hypnotized to start or stop doing one thing, what would it be?
23. Tell me about the first time you fell in love.
24. PHOTO POST: Find a photo from your childhood that reflects a moment you were truly happy, and share it.
25. Bitch, Whore, Cunt, Slut… how do you feel when women use these in a friendly way toward other women? Do you use them?
26. Which series are on your MUST WATCH Netflix Queue?
27. Share a playlist that would have defined your high school experience.
28. Tell me about your dream vacation… that you would take by yourself!
29. PHOTO POST: Show off your favorite fall outfit.
30. Tell me about your first best friend. Are you still close?
Don’t forget to link to your posts each day in the comments below!
Don’t have a blog, but want your words seen? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and your submission could be featured on CurvyGirlGuide.com!